Upcoming timekeeping deadlines for the biweekly pay periods will occur earlier than usual due to the holidays and the campus annual energy curtailment period. As a result, we need supervisors and non-exempt employees to follow special instructions and deadlines in order to ensure non-exempt employees hours are reported and paid.
Instructions By Role:
- Planning to report Leave without pay during Curtailment?
- Curtailment Holiday Form (Due 12/09)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Deadlines At A Glance
- Pay Period 11/29-12/12, Pay Day Dec. 23rd
- Employee Approval Due 12/12
- Supervisor Approval Due 12/14 by Noon
- Pay Period 12/13-12/26, Pay Day Jan. 6th
- Optional Curtailment Holiday Form due 12/09
- Employee Approval Due 12/26
- Supervisor Approval Due 12/28 by 9am
For Additional Support
Employees should reach out to their supervisor for initial assistance. If further assistance is needed, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Help Desk at (510) 664-9000 (option 1 followed by option 4).