There are several training videos and job aids available for review to the left of this webpage designed based on employee role in CalTime. Instructor led training can be arranged based on campus need. To request instructor led training please email email@example.com. There must be a sufficient number of attendees in order for instructor led training to be arranged.
The introductory video tutorials below are designed based on employee role to help the user navigate in the new version of CalTime beginning April 1.
- CalTime Spring Upgrade 2017(link is external) (1:39)
- Exempt vs. Non-Exempt Employees at UC Berkeley(link is external) (1:52)
- CalTime for Non-Exempt (Anytime) Employees(link is external) (5:59) and How to Approve your Timecard in CalTime(link is external) (2:29)
- CalTime for Non-Exempt (Realtime) Employees(link is external) (5:19)
- CalTime for Exempt Employees-How to record leave and approve your timecard(link is external) (3:56)
- CalTime for Supervisors- How to review and approve employee timecards in CalTime(link is external) (6:21)
- CalTime for Supervisors - How to setup schedules (3:03)