Non-Exempt employees approve and submit a time-sheet every other week and supervisors approve the timesheet immediately after the biweekly pay period has ended.
- 2022 Biweekly Pay Period Approval Timecard Deadlines
- 2023 Biweekly Pay Period Approval Timecard Deadlines
Exempt employees approve and submit a time-sheet once per month and supervisors approve the timesheet typically on the 5th business day of the calendar month.
- 2022 Monthly Pay Period Approval Timecard Deadlines
- 2023 Monthly Pay Period Approval Timecard Deadlines
Note: Approval dates are subject to change during pay periods when a holiday occurs.
Subscribe to the CalTime calendar on bCal
To automatically populate helpful reminders for these timecard approval due dates on your calendar. Follow the instructions below.
- Open up your bCal calendar at bcal.berkeley.edu(link is external)
- Under Other Calendars, go to Add a friend's calendar
- Copy the appropriate calendar ID into the text box area and click enter or add
- The calendar will then appear in your Other Calendars list.
- Select the Calendar ID for the calendar you want, and add to the text box as described in step 3 above:
- Non-Exempt EmployeesCalendar ID: email@example.com(link sends e-mail)
- Exempt Employees Calendar ID: firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail)
- Supervisors of Non-Exempt Employees Calendar ID: email@example.com(link sends e-mail)
- Supervisors of Exempt Employees Calendar ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee APPROVAL Reminder Emails
CalTime sends email reminders of upcoming timecard due dates to your preferred email address as listed in Blu. Follow the instructions below to change your preferred email.
- Login to Blu at blu.berkeley.edu with your CalNet ID and Passphrase
- In the Self Service pane, under Update Personal Information, click Email Addresses
- Check the Preferred box for the email address you want to designate. • If the address you want to use is not listed, click Add an Email Address. NOTE: You must click Save for your changes to take effect.