11/06/22 CalTime unavailable 8 a.m. - 10 a.m.
The CalTime online timekeeping application will be unavailable on Sunday, November 6th, during 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. for system maintenance. The Kronos terminals (aka timeclocks) will still be available to employees that record time using this method. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you are an employee, supervisor, or timekeeper, explore our site to learn more about timekeeping with CalTime. Everyone is responsible for accurate timekeeping:
- Employees report work and leave time on their timecards
- Supervisors review and approve their employees’ timecards
- Timekeepers sign off on their units’ timecards
Are you biweekly or monthly paid?
- Biweekly Paid (report hours worked and leave taken)
- Monthly Paid (report leave taken only)
Are you a supervisor?
Thank you for using CalTime!