Readers and Tutors in CalTime as of May 31
CalTime was updated to include Readers and Tutors. This change was made to align with best practices for timekeeping across the UC system and it will help facilitate on-time pay as CalTime sends reminder notifications to both employees and managers to remind their employees to complete timesheets and managers to approve.
Whether you are an employee, supervisor, or timekeeper, explore our site to learn more about timekeeping with CalTime. Everyone is responsible for accurate timekeeping:
- Employees report work and leave time on their timecards
- Supervisors review and approve their employees’ timecards
- Timekeepers sign off on their units’ timecards
Are you biweekly or monthly paid?
- Biweekly Paid (report hours worked and leave taken)
- Monthly Paid (report leave taken only)
Are you a supervisor?
Thank you for using CalTime!