CalTime scheduled outage, August 7th 7:45 am-Noon
This Sunday, August 7th, CalTime will be unavailable online during 7:45 am to Noon for system maintenance. Employees that record time using a Kronos terminal (aka timeclock) will still be able to do so during this online outage.
Whether you are an employee, supervisor, or timekeeper, explore our site to learn more about timekeeping with CalTime. Everyone is responsible for accurate timekeeping:
- Employees report work and leave time on their timecards
- Supervisors review and approve their employees’ timecards
- Timekeepers sign off on their units’ timecards
Are you biweekly or monthly paid?
- Biweekly Paid (report hours worked and leave taken)
- Monthly Paid (report leave taken only)
Are you a supervisor?
Thank you for using CalTime!