Curtailment: Special Instructions for reporting time during December 2021
Upcoming timekeeping deadlines for the biweekly pay periods will occur earlier then usual due to holidays and the campus annual energy curtailment period. As a result, we need supervisors and biweekly paid employees to follow special instructions and deadlines in order to ensure biweekly employee hours are reported and paid.
Whether you are an employee, supervisor, or timekeeper, explore our site to learn more about timekeeping with CalTime. Everyone is responsible for accurate timekeeping:
- Employees report work and leave time on their timecards
- Supervisors review and approve their employees’ timecards
- Timekeepers sign off on their units’ timecards
Are you biweekly or monthly paid?
- Biweekly Paid (report hours worked and leave taken)
- Monthly Paid (report leave taken only)
Are you a supervisor?
Thank you for using CalTime!