Upcoming timekeeping deadlines for the biweekly pay periods will occur earlier than usual due to the holidays and the campus annual energy curtailment period. As a result, we need supervisors and biweekly employees to follow special instructions and deadlines in order to ensure biweekly employees hours are reported and paid.
Instructions By Role:
- Planning to report Leave without pay during Curtailment?
- Curtailment Holiday Form (Due 12/09)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Deadlines At A Glance
- Pay Period 11/28-12/11, Pay Day Dec. 22nd
- Employee Approval Due 12/11
- Supervisor Approval Due 12/13 by Noon
- Pay Period 12/12-12/25, Pay Day Jan. 5th
- Optional Curtailment Holiday Form due 12/09
- Employee Approval Due 12/25
- Supervisor Approval Due 12/27 by 9am
For Additional Support
Employees should reach out to their supervisor for initial assistance. If further assistance is needed, email email@example.com or call the Help Desk at (510) 664-9000 (option 1 followed by option 4).