Timekeeping is the process of tracking and reporting work and leave time. Everyone is responsible for accurate timekeeping:
- Employees report leave and approve their time on their timecards
- Supervisors review and approve their employees’ timecards
- Timekeepers sign off on their units’ timecards
Whether you are an employee, supervisor, or timekeeper, explore our site to learn more about CalTime and how to use CalTime for timekeeping.
With CalTime, you can:
- Standardize and automate timekeeping
- Eliminate paper timecards
- Enter vacation and leave time online
- Streamline tracking processes
Thank you for using CalTime!