Welcome to CalTime!
CalTime is Berkeley's Electronic Timekeeping System
Timekeeping is the process of tracking and reporting work and leave time. Everyone is responsible for accurate timekeeping:
- Employees report leave and approve their time on their timecards
- Supervisors review and approve their employees’ timecards
- Timekeepers sign off on their units’ timecards
Whether you are an Employee, Supervisor, or Timekeeper, explore our site to learn more about CalTime and how to use CalTime for timekeeping.
With CalTime, you can:
- Enter vacation and leave time online
- Streamline tracking processes
- Standardize and automate timekeeping
- Eliminate paper timesheets
Thank you for using CalTime!
The Case for CalTime (3:11)
News & Events
Deadlines for approving July timecards:
- Employees: August 1, Friday
- Supervisors: August 5, Tuesday
- Timekeepers: August 8, Friday
Need a monthly reminder? No problem. Simply subscribe to the CalTime bCal Calendar or print out the schedule of CalTime Exempt Employee Timecard Due Dates for 2014 (PDF) to post at your desk.
CalTime sends out monthly email reminders to alert you to upcoming due dates. These emails are sent to your preferred email address in Blu. Use the Changing Your Preferred Email Address in Blu job aid if you would like to change your preferred email.