Welcome to CalTime!
CalTime is Berkeley's Electronic Timekeeping System
Timekeeping is the process of tracking and reporting work and leave time. Everyone is responsible for accurate timekeeping:
- Employees report leave and approve their time on their timecards
- Supervisors review and approve their employees’ timecards
- Timekeepers sign off on their units’ timecards
Whether you are an Employee, Supervisor, or Timekeeper, explore our site to learn more about CalTime and how to use CalTime for timekeeping.
With CalTime, you can:
- Enter vacation and leave time online
- Streamline tracking processes
- Standardize and automate timekeeping
- Eliminate paper timesheets
Thank you for using CalTime!