If you are unsure of your exemption status you can do one of the following:
1. Login to blu.berkeley.edu with your Calnet ID and passphrase. At the top left corner of the Blu webpage, you will see (screenshot below):
- FLSA status
- Job title (code and description): A code representing your job title and description of your job classification.
- Leave code: A letter representing your vacation and sick leave full time rate of accrual (i.e. vacation = 14, sick leave = 8).
- Vacation leave accrual rate: The full time rate an employee is eligible to accrue.
- Sick leave accrual rate: The full time rate an employee is eligible to accrue.
2. Ask your supervisor
3. If you know your title code you can go to https://tcs.ucop.edu/tcs/jsp/nonAcademicTitlesSearch.htm and you will be able to determine whether you are exempt or nonexempt.