For Employees with 100% FTE
- and a fixed code* in UCPath, CalTime will automatically grant eight hours of holiday credit.
- and a variable code* in UCPath, CalTime will reference the prior two biweekly pay cycles and grant holiday credit based on the hours on pay status.
- For employees that have multiple jobs with a combined total FTE equal to or greater than 50% and one appointment is fixed* and the other is variable*, CalTime will look at the prior two biweekly pay cycles and grant holiday credit based on the hours on pay status.
For Employees with less than 100% FTE
- CalTime will look at the hours on pay status for the prior two biweekly pay cycles and prorate if necessary.
- If two prior biweekly pay cycles are not available (i.e new hires) to look back on then CalTime looks at the FTE percentage in UCPath which must be a minimum of 50% in UCPath for holiday eligibility.
Note: there are circumstances based on union contracts and policy which require manual adjustments, such as leaves of absence. In those cases, timekeepers will adjust holiday as needed and a holiday report is provided.
*fixed or variable is derived from the Full/Part field on the job data in WFA.