Upcoming timekeeping deadlines for the biweekly pay periods will occur earlier than usual due to the holidays and the campus annual energy curtailment period. As a result, we need supervisors and non-exempt employees to follow special instructions and deadlines in order to ensure non-exempt employees hours are reported and paid.
Instructions By Role:
- Planning to report Leave without pay 12/23-12/30??
- Curtailment Holiday Form (Due 12/11)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Deadlines At A Glance
- Pay Period 12/1-12/14, Pay Day Dec. 23rd
- Employee Approval Due 12/14
- Supervisor Approval Due 12/16 by 9am
- Pay Period 12/15-12/28, Pay Day Jan. 8th
- Optional Curtailment Holiday Form due 12/11
- Employee Approval Due 12/28
- Supervisor Approval Due 12/30 by 9am
For Additional Support
Employees should reach out to their supervisor for initial assistance. If further assistance is needed, email email@example.com or call the Help Desk at (510) 664-9000.