Upcoming timekeeping deadlines for the biweekly pay periods will occur earlier than usual due to the holidays and the campus annual energy curtailment period. As a result, we need supervisors and biweekly employees to follow special instructions and deadlines in order to ensure biweekly employees hours are reported and paid.
Instructions By Role:
- Planning to report Leave without pay during Curtailment?
- Curtailment Holiday Form (Due 12/08)
- Frequently Asked Questions
Deadlines At A Glance
- Pay Period 11/27-12/10, Pay Day Dec. 21nd
- Employee Approval Due 12/10
- Supervisor Approval Due 12/12 by Noon
- Pay Period 12/11-12/24, Pay Day Jan. 4th
- Optional Curtailment Holiday Form due 12/08
- Employee Approval Due 12/24
- Supervisor Approval Due 12/27 by 9am
For Additional Support
Employees should reach out to their supervisor for initial assistance. If further assistance is needed, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Help Desk at (510) 664-9000 (option 1 followed by option 4).