If you are a non-exempt employee, you will receive your paycheck every other Wednesday. Here’s information about what to expect in your biweekly check and where to go if you have questions or need help.
Your biweekly paycheck
What to expect in your paycheck
- Your paycheck covers two weeks of non-exempt employee work, and includes half a month's benefits deductions
- You can view your online earnings statement at https://atyourserviceonline.ucop.edu/ayso. Instructions for viewing your online earnings statement are available here.
- You can check how many hours you entered into your timecard in CalTime at caltime.berkeley.edu/access. If you use a terminal (time clock) to record your hours, you can check your past timecards on the terminal.
- Refer to the Biweekly pay calendar 2014-2015 for 2014-15 biweekly pay dates.
- Visit the Payroll Office's website for information, FAQs, and more about biweekly pay >>